(1) For demographic profiling. TLS-IT may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
(2) To personalize the Site. TLS-IT may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content TLS-IT believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
(3) To provide you account related information specific to your business relationship with TLS-IT should you become a TLS-IT customer.TLS-IT Use of "Cookies"Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow TLS-IT to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you re-enter the Site.
(2) To estimate the size of our audience: Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
(3) To track visitor trends and patterns: We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by TLS-IT. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.The cookies TLS-IT uses on this Site can be classified into one of the following categories:
(1) Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
(2) Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Site, but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functions may not be available.
(3) Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you go to most often, what searches you perform, and whether you receive error messages from the visited web pages. These cookies are associated to your web browser and may be linked to any personal information we may have about you. At TLS-IT, we use Google Analytics for our website analytics.
(5) Advertising Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Children's Privacy The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. TLS-IT shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.